Many toiling away in inspirational literature have great plans for 2012.
I send them my best wishes for a new year that is profitibale in all ways imaginable.
Since I haven’t put out my “Best Faith-Based Crime Fiction Read in 2011” list yet…here it is. This is my list of novels read in 2011, not necessarily released in 2011. I tend to fall hard for detective novels and police procedurals.
1. Pattern of Wounds (Roland March series, book 2) by J. Mark Bertrand
2. The Rook (Patrick Bowers series, book 2) by Steven James
3. Simple Deceit: (The Harmony Series, Book 2) by Nancy Mehl
4. Revenge (A Travis Mays Novel) by Mark Young
5. The Clouds Roll Away (A Raleigh Harmon Novel) by Sibella Giorello
6. The Pawn (Patrick Bowers series, book 1) by Steven James
7. Medical Error (Prescription For Trouble, book 2) by Richard Mabry, MD
8. The Kevlar Heart by Janice Cantore
9. Muslin Mystery (Patchwork Mysteries, Vol 3) by Vera Dodge